The Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine spoke about the planned work of humanitarian corridors on April 5.
In total, there will be 7 humanitarian corridors, namely:
1. From Mariupol to Zaporizhzhia by own transport.
“Despite the promises of occupiers’ leaders, the occupying forces do not allow anyone to pass to the besieged city. The latest example is the blocking of the International Committee of the Red Cross delegation in Mangush. After the talks, they were released at night and sent to Zaporizhzhia” – Iryna Vereshchuk stressed.
The Minister also added that 7 buses accompanied by the International Committee of the Red Cross will travel from the city of Mangush to Berdyansk, which will gather people in the city for evacuation to Zaporizhzhia.
In addition, 15 buses are currently waiting at the checkpoint in Vasylivka to evacuate people from Berdyansk. After passing this column of buses, from Zaporizhzhia it is planned to send additional buses on a route to Berdyansk.
2. Planned evacuation from Tokmak to Zaporizhzhia. It is planned to send evacuation buses from Zaporizhzhia with humanitarian aid.
4. From Severodonetsk to Bakhmut. Meeting place: 28 Khimikiv Avenue.
5. From Lysychansk to Bakhmut.
Gathering place: RTI, 40 years of Victory, Sosyury street, 324.
6. From Popasna to the city of Bakhmut.
Gathering place: Pervomaiska street, 42.
7. From the village of Girske to Bakhmut.
Gathering place: Gagarina street, 13.