In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 6, 2022 No. 1364 “Some issues of forming a list of territories on which hostilities are (were) conducted or temporarily occupied by the Russian Federation”
- To approve the List of territories on which hostilities are (were) conducted or temporarily occupied by the Russian Federation as attached.
- To revoke the order of the Ministry for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine of April 25, 2022 No. 75 “On Approving the List of Territorial Communities Located in the Area of Military (Combat) Operations or Under Temporary Occupation, Encirclement (blocking) as of December 10, 2022” registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on April 25, 2022 under No. 453/37789
- The Department of Internally Displaced Persons and Temporarily Occupied Territories (V.P. Kovalchuk) together with the Department of Legal Support (S.A. Zolotar) to ensure that this order is submitted for the state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the established order.
- This order enters into force from the day of its official publication.
- I leave control over the execution of this order to myself.
Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine – Minister [signed] Iryna VERESHCHUK