We are reminding that a military commandant’s office has been established on the territory of Vasylivka territorial community in Zaporizhzhia region at the initiative of the Ministry of Reintegration. Its main task is to regulate travel to the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine and ensure the safety of citizens crossing the contact line.
The Ministry of Reintegration is drawing attention to the updated procedure for departure:
- Travel to the TOT and transportation of goods is carried out in convoys through the designated checkpoint in Stepnohirsk. A pass from the commandant’s office is required. It is valid only within Vasyliv district.
- To transport humanitarian goods to the TOT, a certificate from the head of the territorial community is required.
- At the checkpoint of the commandant’s office, military personnel and law enforcement officers have the right to inspect persons, belongings, vehicles, luggage and cargo.
- The convoy to the TOT is formed daily at the site in Zaporizhzhia (Orikhivske Highway, 36) from 07:00 to 17:00.
- The National Police escorts the convoys from the commandant’s office to Stepnohirsk. There are no stops along the route.
- Evacuation vehicles and trucks with humanitarian aid are given priority for inclusion in the convoy. A separate decision of the commandant’s office is required to include any other vehicle in the convoy.
Travel to the TOT through the Vasylivka commandant’s office is prohibited for:
– trucks with a permitted maximum weight of more than 3.5 tons
– buses with more than 22 seats (except for evacuation vehicles).
Representatives of the commandant’s office are ensuinge compliance with this procedure.